EPISODE 155 | 41:42 minutes
In this episode Shandra speaks with Kate Holmes from Glow Dance as part of the Side Business Secrets interview series.
Kate is a qualified Architect but has turned her love of dance, firstly into a tool to help her in her role as an Architect and then into a growing side business.
In this interview podcast episode Kate shares with Shandra:
- How she got the idea to create her business
- She shares how having a strong vision for her business helped when making decisions
- The challenges of finding a physical space and dealing with planning approval
- How she had to learn and shift her thinking about marketing – even though she’d already had a successful business
- The impact of COVID 19 and how she pivoted
- A simple thing she did to maintain her focus despite the delays and long time frame between the idea and getting the business client ready
Kate talks about financial planning for starting a new business, combatting imposter syndrome, and the things she was ‘delusional’ about.
Tune in to this episode, as Shandra and Kate explore the highs and lows of starting a side business, so you can leverage their insights to start and grow your own successful business.
For tips, tools and resources to help you start and grow your Side business to be your future full-time business come and join our free Facebook group: