EPISODE 161 | 54:06 minutes
In this episode Shandra speaks with Kathryn Hunyor from Arts People.
Kathryn is a Japanese-speaking Creative Director & Producer, Consultant and Speaker.
She works as a consultant with some of Australia’s major arts companies including the Australian Chamber Orchestra & Sydney Opera House and collaborates with artists and presenters to create contemporary art projects between Australia and Japan.
She’s also doing a PhD researching the symbiosis of art and business in Japan – so she’s super smart!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What made her decide to focus on her side business as her main thing
- An analogy about grass 🤔 that helped her get started in her business
- One question she asks herself to create more confidence
- What she struggled with in the early days
- How she ‘accidentally’ started her PHD
- And her #1 secret to share for anyone else with a business idea they just can’t shake…
Kathryn followed her passion for Japan and has created a business that aligns her skills with some of her true loves, how awesome is that!
You can find out more and connect with Kathryn here:
Do you enjoy this kind of food for thought?
For tips, tools, and resources to help you start and grow your side business to be your future full-time business come and join our free Facebook group:
Side Business Australia Private Facebook group
If you liked this episode, make sure you subscribe to the show on your Podcast app so you are are notified about every new episode!
Catch up on past episodes and subscribe for free right here on:
iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
Also, I would really appreciate you leave a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it.