EPISODE 103 | 25 minutes
- How will you earn enough?
- How long will it take to earn what you’re used to earning?
- What happens if you don’t?
- What will that mean?
- How will you pay your bills?
Then pretty quickly, with all that inner ‘negative nancy’ chatter going on in your head, you just drop into the ‘that’s all too hard and scary/risky basket’ so you park the idea and just go back to same old same old with that idea to work for yourself moving to the back of your mind.
But if you really do want to consider doing your own thing one day, then dealing with ‘the money question’ is really important.
In this podcast episode Shandra share’s 5 tips about money after 5 years of working for herself:
- How money played out in her decision to leave her well paying corporate job
- Practical steps to take before you change your work status
- The numbers you need to know
- A worrying statement a lot of women say when they are going into business for themselves and one thing you can do which influences all other aspects of your business success
Money is one of the most influential relationships you have in your life and work, so you can’t just ignore it and ‘hope’ it all works out.
Listen to this episode so you can start to feel more clear and confident about your money situation as you keep making moves towards working for yourself.
Join the private Facebook group: Career Change – Start and grow your own business here