EPISODE 138 | 56 minutes
A driven and genuine life long learner, Karen is a fantastic example of what’s possible… her story shows what can happen when you combine passion with a solid work ethic to create a business that challenges and inspires you, whilst making a big impact in the lives of your clients.
In this podcast interview episode Karen shares with Shandra:
- The impact of seeing so many kids ‘falling behind’ in school
- Frustrations that led to her decision to explore other options
- Fears around not making enough money
- How she ‘fell’ into the business opportunity
- The creativity that opened up through her determination to buy the business without the money
- What has driven her expansion from 1 centre to 7
- Her tips for women with an idea to do their own thing after a career
Karen is a fantastic business owner and shares some great insights on the road to a super successful business – and she honestly believes that if she can do it, then anyone can.
You can find out more and connect with Karen here: