The Transit Lounge Podcast hosted by Shandra Moran
What do you do for a career change in your 40’s after creating a well loved Australian baby brand?
Michelle Vogrinec spent 17 years building up Gaia natural baby skin products and sold the business a year ago.
After bringing that business and brand to life she is now sharing her years of experience with other mums in business.
EPISODE 136 | 53 minutes
In this podcast interview episode, Michelle shares with Shandra:
- How the first ideas and Gaia products came about
- The insights that only came after she had sold the business
- Things she learnt the hard way
- What she thought she would do after she sold – that’s she’s not doing yet
- How she decided to provide coaching for mums in business
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- The money questions that are the most important to know the answers to
- Advice she was given in business that really helped her
Michelle is the real deal, with real world experience creating a successful business and brand.
If you’d like to connect with her you can do that here: