EPISODE 127 | 51 minutes
She told herself she’d never work in the industry again until she realised it wasn’t the industry she didn’t like, it was the environment and way of working so she reinvented her approach to real estate and created a new service offering that she and her clients love.
In this podcast interview episode Natalie shares:
- Where and how her epiphany came from
- Her interim approach that opened the way for a whole new way of working
- The impact the Covid19 reality has had on her Melb based business
- The shift in her thinking about the money side of things
- 3 great tips fro anyone thinking about leaving a career to start their own business
Natalie’s story is a great example of how you can take years of experience and passion for an industry and reinvent what you do and how you do it to add value to others, and create the sort of lifestyle you really want to enjoy.
You can find out more about Natalie here: