The Transit Lounge Podcast hosted by Shandra Moran
After a successful career getting to a General Manager role in a Software company lost it’s appeal and health issues started appearing, Peta Gillian, then in her early 40’s resigned to start a work life in the health industry as the owner of ‘Strong Healthy Women’.
EPISODE 100 | 52 minutes
In this podcast interview Peta shares:
- the exact moment she knew she needed to resign and why she did it
- how she melded personal experience and passions into her business direction
- the plans she didn’t have that she wished she did as she started working for herself
- The transition approach she took and how it helped build her confidence
- The family member who still doesn’t think she has a ‘real job’
- One thing that is hard about working for yourself that she didn’t expect
- The inspiration she gets from her clients
This is a great conversation with insights on the different ways you can make successful career change after 40.
Thank you for listening!
You can find out more about Peta here:
Free Facebook group: Women Over 50 Get Active & Healthy