EPISODE 97 | 58 minutes
That’s the reason why this podcast interview series was created, to showcase a range of stories of women who have gotten to a point where they said enough!
Now it’s time for me to do something I really want to do!
Robin Rakowsky was a librarian for 20 years when she felt that something was calling her to make a change and do something different… she just couldn’t imagine herself sitting at a desk fro the rest of her working life…
She started looking at courses that might give her a bit of an outlet and as a result she now works for herself as a Floral Designer and totally loves what she does.
In this podcast interview, Robin shares:
- The influence her family had on making the change
- The surprising household addition that has added extra joy
- What it feels like when she’s in the zone of her work
- Mantras she lives and works by
- Why she thinks it’s easier to make career change later in life
- How she uses her past experience in very different roles and industries in her work today and tips for anyone wanting to make a change to do their own thing
Enjoy this episode and thank you for listening.