EPISODE 102 | 55 minutes
In this podcast interview Seona shares insights into how she ‘stumbled’ into this new business and:
- How she finds the time between a senior and demanding full time job to build a business on the side
- How an MBA prompted her to consider a business of her own
- The approach she has taken to simplify the business whilst expanding her reach
- The added benefits of crochet – beyond creating beautiful pieces
- What the next phase of her ‘side gig’ life looks like
Tips for you if you are thinking of starting your own business whilst you’re still working – including what to do if you feel like you don’t have time, or you’re too tired to do anything else.
Seona shares openly about her road so far and her vision for the future – so if you have had some sort of an inkling of an idea for working for yourself, this episode is definitely worth a listen!
If you want to find out more about Seona and check out her Crochet world you can do that here: