EPISODE 126 | 46 minutes
That’s exactly what Stacy Juba from Shortcuts for Writers has done.
In this interview episode, Stacy shares with Shandra:
- The various ‘writing’ jobs she has done
- How she came up with the ides for her online course
- The business start up traps she fell into – and how she got out of them
- The part of online business she felt the most intimidated by
- The various ways and places she got the support she needed and tackling the ‘money questions’
This conversation has some great insights for anyone thinking about diving in to the online course.
If you would like to find out more about Stacy’s work and her course you can connect with her here: