EPISODE 105 | 59 minutes
Susan Brunialti had a busy role as a Business Account manager in FMCG, but got to a point - like many others do - where she knew she needed to make a change.
Making a decision to make a career change after 40, to leave a successful role, is a big decision at anytime, but for Susan, just two weeks after making that decision, she had a major health scare that led to a series of events including one that opened up a whole new career for her as a photographer!
In this podcast interview Susan shares:
- how a serious health issue prompted a life long 'bucket list' experience to happen
- feedback from friends and family that lead to exploring a love of photography as a career
- the approach she took to build her skills and experience in a new field
- the unexpected positive benefit of photography on other areas of her life
- how she manages 'work life balance' whilst working for herself
- her unique definition of success and freedom
- the benefit in drawing on experience and skills from her past career in running her own business
This interview with Susan provides a great insight into her road from a successful career into managing a significant health issue and starting a new career and business around a true passion.
Thank you for listening.