EPISODE 131 | 50 minutes
The restructure of her department opened the space for her to consider starting her own business about 15 months ago.
In this podcast interview Tanya shares invaluable tips including:
- The fears and benefits of starting a business in the same industry she’d worked in
- How people reacted to her talking about starting her own business
- The 2 key challenges she faced in the early days
- The shift in Mindset she’s had to make
- One thing she thinks is critically important in business
- An approach she’s taken that has created great opportunities for her
- How Zena Princess Warrior helps her.
Tanya has had a fantastic and very successful career and a really positive first year or so in her business and she shares some great insights and tips in her signature down to earth style and good humour.