EPISODE 128 | 54 minutes
For her, the idea had been bubbling away for some time and it took a few personal events to give her the final push she needed to make her move to work for herself instead of for others.
In this podcast interview episode, Wendy shares:
- The real catalyst for her decision to start her own business
- A life long love that opened up a business idea
- How her friends and family influenced the creation of the business
- The things she worried most about when starting out
- The impact being an independent woman had on her move
- The challenges of the first 6 months in business
- Why she knows she will never go back to corporate work
- The support she thinks all humans need - especially in times of change
Wendy is a great example of turning something you love into what you do for work and shares great tips for anyone thinking it time to start their own business.
You can find out more and connect with Wendy here:
Facebook: Happy Career Hub