The Transit Lounge Podcast hosted by Shandra Moran
Savvy Sally has had an interesting professional life made up of unusual 'accidental' job opportunities.
Not shy of hard work, studying and after finishing her law degree, Sally did an additional 8 years of training to qualify and operate as a financial planner, then did another 'about face' to work for herself as a social media manager and marketer for small businesses.
EPISODE 112 | 46 minutes
In this podcast interview Sally shares:
- The clues that were always there about what she was 'meant' to be doing for work
- The life changing impact of a cup of tea and 1am wines
- The impact of imposter syndrome and how she got over that
- How she handled the financial side of things to make her move to working for herself
- What to do if you feel like there's already 'so many' other people doing what you want to do.
Sally is an open, positive and bubbly personality who shares her experience of transitioning to working for herself.
If you're in a role that is no longer working for you, then this interview has some great insights for you as you consider what's next for you.
Thank you for listening.